Assistance Required for Setting Up a Biometric Device for Online Access

Hello Everyone :hugs:,

I recently bought a W2 Pro Anviz biometric gadget for my company’s use in tracking staff attendance. In terms of local operations, the gadget is operating flawlessly, however I’m experiencing problems configuring it for remote access and monitoring. I’m hoping someone in this group can assist me with the following:

Configuring Remote Access: I want to be able to remotely administer the device and keep an eye on attendance logs, but I’m not sure how to properly set up the network settings. I’ve attempted to follow the instructions, but when I try to access the device via the CrossChex Cloud system, I can never seem to get a stable connection. Are there any particular stages or needs for the network that I might be missing? :thinking:

Integration with Third-Party Software: I’m also looking at the idea of combining our internal HR system (an ERP solution we use) with the attendance data from the device. Is it feasible to do this with the Anviz devices, and if so, how do we go about it? Is it advisable to use the third-party tools that can handle the integration, or should I rely on the given API? :thinking:

Security Best Practices: Lastly, when employing remote access, I’m worried about data security. What are some best practices to follow in order to guarantee the security of the device and the data of our employees, particularly while accessing it from a network outside the office? :thinking:

Any advice, guides, or tutorials would be very helpful. I’d love to hear from anyone with gcp knowledge or experience that is comparable!

Thanks in advance for your time.