Automatic In/Out

HELLO. I need to ask question. I’ve ANVIZ EP300-ID PRO BT- WIFI .
I need to know if there Is any possibility for working mode like this:

For example:

Employers enter in the factory at 7.00 AM with badge.

They will go out at 3.00 pm with badge.

Its possibile to use badge without push IN And Out Button And let that Anzviz know automatically that that Employers is going IN or Out ?

I can’t put schedule for that things Becouse working Hours are very variables.

Sorry for may not perfect english , i’m Italian! :slight_smile: Thanks

Ciao @giancarlo.tammacco

If the working hours are very variable, I suggest using the flexible mode…

In this mode, its not necessary to configure any shift or worry about IN and OUT status, the system will take the working hours for every 2 records… and calculate the total sum for you.

Here is a video where I explain it:

Best Regards :smiley:

Im creating new user
In this case i ha e tu select not scheduling ? Or intelligent scheduling

Please select NOT SCHEDULING if you´re considering the flexible mode mentioned above :smiley:

Hi Leonardo. There Is any possibilità ti ha e date in order GG-mm-Aaaa? Sorry i can’t find solution

Hi @giancarlo.tammacco

Unfortunately not… However, you can modify it when exporting to an excel file if that´s mandatory to you.

HELLO Leonardo. Ive 2 question pls can you answer to me?

In my case my Employer doesnt use in And out Button

Everithing Is ok but unfortunately if employer punch 2 time consecutive (at 8 in morning) when i calculate total Hours of work i can’t find for that day

There is any possibility to avoid Double punch in 1 or 2 minutes?

If The employer doesn punch The seconde time in The day (for out work) there is any possibility for put automatically 8 Hours and force The out punch? Thanks

Hi @giancarlo.tammacco

Blockquote
There is any possibility to avoid Double punch in 1 or 2 minutes?

Yes, you can configure it in the CrossChex Standard (make sure the device is online in the software:

Blockquote
If the employer doesn punch The seconde time in The day (for out work) there is any possibility for put automatically 8 Hours and force The out punch? Thanks

In this case you can add manual records on the software, unfortunately we can not add it automatically for ethical reasons (it would assume the employee was always there)

HELLO Leonardo. How r u ?
There is any possibility to export settings of CrossChex standard from a pc to anothere where I installed The App? Thanks

Hi @giancarlo.tammacco

yes, you can access de DB folder of your current software installation, copy the files there,

then paste these files on your new software DB folder

DB is the database folder of the software, all the settings, users, and software data are there

Best Regards