2 local 2 w1 pro devices linked to crosschex cloud questions

Translated , sorry ;

Some employees enter at 8 am and leave at 6 am the next day when there are events, it is not possible to configure a shift like this or we have not found the option.

There is no way to configure it to show the hours that it does more (extras) and not to show the total.

There are employees in a branch that work from 16 to 01 approx. Sometimes a little more. There is no way to set that schedule.

There is a way to put a 24 hour shift and have it take input and output.

When an employee works a double shift, with the system we had before implementing anviz crosschex cloud, they clocked in and out of the day shift and clocked in and out of the night shift, but in the cloud they can’t, or we don’t find the option, they clock in only entry and exit once.

1 Like

Hi @w4z004 ,

Assuming your working method is very flexible, I wouldn´t suggest creating shifts for that, you can let the employees without shift, and the system will count the working hours for that, making the sum between the clock in record and the clock out record.

May I know where are you from and which time zone you have? We can evaluate a remote session together if necessary.

Best Regards

Buenos Aires, Argentina -3 time zone.
I go to try this solution and very thnx.

The anviz distributor in argentina https://www.anviz.com.ar/ only offer to me PAY for a reply or a support. or write into the https://www.anvizla.com/ spanish support forum,

i write into the spanish forum, the reply : is not posible.

The last question, is posible export the cloud data and use this into the standard version .! i love the cloud the use in multiple locations. or multiple stores for control the time. but. is a little limited the power of the cloud version. (sorry for me bad english i think that can explainme.)

1 Like

Hola @w4z004 te escribo en español ya que estas ubicado en Argentina.

Anviz AR o Anviz LA pertenece a uno de nuestros socios regionales, tienen buena experiencia con nuestros productos.

Lo que te menciono para probar es utilizar el CrossChex Cloud sin ningun turno asignado, caso tengas apenas dos registros diarios (Entrada y Salida), el software va a poder tomar la suma final de este dia para contabilizarla en el reporte.

Estamos agregando al Cloud la funcionalidad con registros de Break, es decir, também va a aceptar pausas durante el dia, para almuerzo, descanso, etc… debe de estar listo en los próximos meses.

Es posible migrar del Standard para el Cloud, pero no es posible del Cloud para el Standard. Lo que puedo recomendarte es la solución de uno de nuestros socios integradores en España, que ha desarrollado una integración para que el CrossChex Standard funcione en nube. He describido en detalles en este tópico:

Sugiero contactarle para evaluar la posibilidad de implementar esta solucion a ti en Buenos AIres :smiley:

Han avanzado con este tema de pasado un dĂ­a para el otro ? Ya tengo 3 empresas con el mismo problema ! Y no quiero perder las ventajas del cloud con mĂşltiples sucursales online !

1 Like

Hola @w4z004 , aun está en desarrollo. En primer plan está el lanzamiento del CrossChex Cloud APP. Después de este lanzamiento, vamos a evaluar las nuevas funciones en acuerdo con la demanda.

Saludos cordiales

Good evening.

This is Sherifdeen from Nigeria.

Please, I need help on how to set MORNING and NIGHT SHIFT (7:00pm - 7:00am) on CROSSCHEXCLOUD

MORNING: 7am to 7:30
NIGHT: 7pm to 7am of next day.

We are using FaceDEEP3 and we want the staff to clock IN & OUT at the same time without interference.

I need your quick response asap.

Thanks.

Hi @sherifdeen

here is a link to help you setting shift for MORNING (7am to 7:30pm):

Overnight shift (7pm to 7am) is not available yet, it´s on our roadmap and we shall relelase it soon.

Best Regards

Hi,

My W1 Pro keeps loosing it’s connection to the cloud server all the time.

Usually it stays down for quite some time and then it comes back, in a loop.

The device is wifi connected and while the the cloud connection is down the wifi icon on the device is on, and the network is working normally.

Thank you

paso 1 año , Alguna noticia sobre el tema ? avances ?

Hi @dani5001 please inform our support team the serial number and firmware version of your W1 Pro together with this description, we can evaluate if there ir any upgrade to enhance its communication

suppor@anviz.com

Hola, si ya tenemos avances.

Ya es posible utilizar el overnight shift, al momento de agregar el turno, existe un campo que puedes configurar como “corte de día”:

O sea, el horaria que se defina en este campo, será contabilizado como “media noche” exclusivamente para este turno.

Saludos