Data - Move to cloud

Hi,

been using Crosschex Standard (v4.3.17.0) for sometime. Now testing Crosschex Cloud, but the operation “Move to Cloud” isn’t working, just closes after pressing import.
regards

1 Like

Hi @jpma.pt ,
We’re fixing this problem recently. I will let you know when it works.

1 Like

Hi @jpma.pt if you´re using the European CrossChex Cloud, please download the latest CrossChex Standard version, v4.3.17.2

it will work from there :smiley:

Here is a direct link for you

https://www.anviz.com/file/download/9552.html

1 Like

Hi,

thanks for your support.
The download link should be:
https://www.anviz.com/file/download/9552.html
This one worked, but now I get: “Login Cloud Server Failed!” using eu server, but if I use an account I have in us.crosschexcloud.com it works.
regards,

sorry for the wrong link, I already modified in my previous comment to avoid future errors.

Please note that even for the same email account, the Company ID and password are different for each server.

Please make sure all the information is correct before trying the migration.

Happy to know it worked on the US server, if you make it by the European, please also let us know

Best Regards! :smiley:

Hi @Leonardo_Anviz ,

yes, I tryed with Company ID and password from eu.crosschexcloud.com, and I always get the same error.
regards

Hi,
Could you please try it again? I just tested with my account and everything goes well.
If it still doesn’t work, please share your company ID and password.

Hi,
still with error.
where sould I send ID and password?
regards

Jose Pedro

For your convenience, please share your login email here and we’ll know the ID and password.

Hi,
Just started a new account.jpma@misericodiademachico.pt

regards

Jose Pedro

Hi,
I tested the program with your cloud account and I successfully made the data transfer. I think the server works now. Please try it again using the latest software v4.3.17.2.

Hi,
yes I’m using v4.3.17.2, and still getting the “Login Cloud Failed!”. I’m using a SQL database.
regards,

Jose Pedro

Hi @jpma.pt

I think we found the cause… The Cloud Move tool was projected to work with MDB (Access) Standard database only.

Please test using the default software database and let us know.

Regards