Email notifications

We have many employees and rather than having to look and see who may have missed clock in in, it would be nice if someone misses punch in for a shift, we will receive an email notification.

Thank you for your consideration,
Jerome

Hello, Jdodson

We’re sorry to inform you that we don’t support real-time e-mail notifications for missed punches.

But we support daily e-mail notifications for absence, late or early punching.

Sarah,
I am not seeing the Push Notifications under my account?

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.

Any update on this

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of this information by persons other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you receive this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from your computer.

Hello, Jdodson

Please share with us your company ID of the Cloud account.

We’ll check with the team.

BR,
Zac

It is 110010815

Hello, Jdodson

We have opened the mail notification push for you. Please check your account.

And note that you can only have an attendance log push if you are using the flexible shift mode.

BR,
Zac

Thank you! What is flexible shift mode and how do I set it up?

How do enable?

Any update on this? I don’t see where to enable the shift