CrossChex Standard V5 - T&A status auto switch settings error

It looks there’s a bug in handlig of T&A Status Auto Switch Settings menu.
We tried to set time periods on different devices (FaceDeep 3, W1 Pro, VF30 Pro) but it was unsuccessful.
In addition, it’s really weird that the error appears in different ways for each model type.

Let’s take the FaceDeep 3: filling up the table with T&A auto period data and after clicking on “Set” button everything looks normal:

But downloading the values we receive empty table:

Checking the function in the unit we also find that the values aren’t set.
If we set the time period manually in the device then it’s set and the values can be retrieved by the software.

Let’s take the W1 Pro: filling up the table with T&A auto period data and after clicking on “Set” button an error message appears:

And it’s true: checking the function in the unit we also find that the values aren’t set.
But retreiving of manually set values works fine with this device too.

Conclusion: setting the values never works but retreiving works always with every device.
The earlier version of the software (V4.3.x.x) works fine with this function.
Please, @Leonardo_Anviz , can you check it also? Thanks in advance!

Hi @Tibor

Thanks for the details

I´ll ask my colleague @Sarah_Anviz to help us.

Hi Sarah, can you please review it? Thanks!

Hi @Tibor ,

I have submitted the error to our R&D. Will let you know when it’s fixed.
We appreciate your feedback. It’s very helpful in improving our software.

1 Like

Hi @Sarah_Anviz,

Thank you for your help!

In the meantime we found another possible bug.
I’ll share this too, because it may be closely related to the above device communication problem.

When we’re trying to modify a device we receive the following error message:

This happens always, no matter which device we choose.
Can you check it also?
Many thanks in advance!

Hi @Tibor ,

Can you tell about the error is in which step of the whole process?

Hi @Sarah_Anviz,

1. step: on “Device” tab selecting one device only from the installed 4 devices, for example the EP30
  2. step: click on “Modify” button and the error message pops up

Hi @Tibor ,

We tried using your database but we didn’t get any error. So we can’t find the cause.
Can you try other computers, and using the program I sent?

Hi @Sarah_Anviz,

We installed the software on 3 computers equipped with WIN10 Pro but we received the same error message even if we used the program you’ve sent.
I checked the situation at one of our new customer: the’re using CC Standard V5.0.1.0 on WIN10 Pro (devices: 5 pcs of FaceDeep 3) but the error message also appears: the Modify button is useless there too.
Any idea for testing?