Multiple Access methods per user - M3Pro/Crosschex Standard

Hi,

I have a doubt I can’t solve:

• I have an M3Pro Access Control on the street level, to acces an office building, and then another M3Pro next to the office door, inside the building at the 1st floor.

• I am worried that someone loses their card and then someone unauthorised enters the building and office.

• What I would like to achieve is having the Street level door with Card+PIN, and the Office door just with Card.

• At the moment, when I register a user, it only allows to choose Card+PIN or just Card for all devices.

How can I assign different identification methods across different devices?

Thank you very much,
Albert

1 Like

Hi @albert , my suggestion is to download and install the CrossChex Standard software, then communicate your devices with the software.

By the management software is easier to set recognition mode, you can choose individually for each device and user how is going to be the access mode.

For example:

User ID #1 will need Card AND Password on the device #1 (street entrance), then password OR card for the device #2 (office building).

You can download our software by this link:

https://www.anviz.com/file/download/9552.html

Best Regards

Muchas gracias por tu respuesta Leonardo. Sigo en español al ver en tu perfil que lo hablas :slight_smile:

El problema que tengo es que no puedo discriminar según dispositivo. Utilizo Crosschex Standard, pero al crear/modificar un usuario sólo sale una opción de “identificación”, la cual se aplica a todos los dispositivos.

Mi pregunta entonces es, ¿dónde encuentro el lugar o cómo hago para diferenciar el modo de identificación según el dispositivo que seleccione?

¡Muchas gracias!

1 Like

Saludos nuevamente @albert

Creo que mejor continuarmos por el otro tópico, acabo de responder a tus consultas allá.

Caso siga con alguna inquietud avísame por allá, vale?

Saludos