How to synchronize the time attendance data to the third-party systems?

Hi. Is there any way, to use webhook to get punch not only information but also basic schedule information associated to each employee to be managed for our IA payroll SW. Anyway, would you provide me detailed information related to the functions and information that can be gotten using webhook. Regards, Juan Peralta

@Felix_Anviz Hi Felix. Before activating the webhook on the testing account would you please send me information about the functions supporting and especially if I can retry the employee schedules using webhook. Our payroll application needs employee punches but also a daily schedule to calculate the working time (that it is very complicated in Panama due to labor regulations)

Hi @leandro.albero

We checked we already acctive the developer mode for you. And please check the it and login with administrator account. The cloud login is eu.crosschexcloud.com

Hi All:

We have upgrade the Webhooks interface information. Thank you very much for your attention!

Hi @jeperaltag

The Webhooks is only push the employee’s time attendance to your server. The CrossChex Cloud software already include the shift schedule funciton.

Hi @jeperaltag :slight_smile:

Thanks for you suggestion we will possibilities to consider and validate the feature from our cloud.

Hi @Felix_Anviz . Please take a moment to understand what we are working on. In Panama there is payroll software that covers 90% of the market and we are working on developing a tool that can calculate the working time needed by the payroll application (PayDay for your reference). The problem is that PayDay requires a complex table with about 35 columns where the user must fill in the working time of each employee according to the Panamanian labor regulation that can classify the working time in a very complex way. We have developed a complete algorithm to do that, but we need both the employee punches and the schedule of the employee. Using this information (and the complex rules of Panamanian rules) we can create the table needed by the payroll software.

Our idea is that customer use Crosschexcloud to manage attendance and basic RRHH and can with our application generate the required table for payroll calculation without human calculations (as they must do right now).

To do that we should be able to retrieve from Crosschexcloud:

• Employee (Id, name, and department)
  • Employee schedule (by day) in a date range

Would you please confirm if we can do that using webhook, or if we must abandon this project and let the customer do it manually as they do today?

In the past, we failed in a complete development (using SDK cloud) because it must reply major function of cloudclocking, so we prefer to cancel the project.

Your final response will be highly appreciated to determine if we keep on working or not with the payroll interface.

Best regards, Juan

HI :slight_smile:

Right now the employee data just include below:

Field Type Instruction
records array Array of the records
check_time string Record Time(UTC)
check_type string Punch Type
employee array Employee Info.
workno string Employee ID
first_name string First Name
last_name string Last Name
device array Device Info.
serial_number string Device SN
name string Device Name

That’s good news for us to know that. Can you share me more information about the data format about the employee schedule. Thanks. My mail box is: felix@anviz.com

Hello,
I am interested in working with this my servers are 310000560 and 310000795. Could you please activate webhooks?

Hello… Could you activate developer mode to my account , please … Company ID : 110005310

Hi @makis

Webhooks activated.

Hi @babis

Webhooks activated for both accounts

Hi Leonardo. Thank you for your response. I see the new menu “Developer Mode” but I cant find how to subscribe trigger events . Am I missing something?

Hi @makis

On the developer mode pages you can find some tutorials about how to do it, have you checked them?
There are two pages, one specific for webhooks, antother specific by Cloud API.

Maybe this other topic can help you:

Thank you for your response… Of course I have checked them already . I can’t see the part that says where can you subscribe an event …
Also I m trying to implement a php client for your API … I ve set headers like documentation says … Also i ve set post parameters api_key & api_secret like documentation says … Always throws up with this error

"payload": {
    "type": "MISS_PARAM",
    "message": "MISS_PARAM"
}

Is there any implementation in any programming language that we can check ?? Thank you in advance.
I did some tests with postman and I always get this error … I assume that comes from your db connection

Hi @Felix_Anviz can you please help us with your comments?

Thank you

Hi @makis
Please put the request parameter in the request body.

1 Like

Thank you for your response. Is there any example with curl?? As you can see on the screenshot that I ve posted before the parameters are included in the body of request… I m really confused what are you mean by this …

Hi, we’d like to test the developer mode. Our ID is 110005458

Hello @Felix_Anviz can you please support? Thanks!