Cross Chex Cloud Integration Django/Python

Hello, we would like to recommend Anviz clocks and cross chex cloud to our payroll clients that need hardware clocks. How can we integrate with cross chex cloud to pull timesheet/clock-in data in our Django based web app?

Is there any API documentation for Cross Chex cloud? Our clients can go through an oauth workflow or simply use an API key.

1 Like

Hello @thepayroll ,

Here you can find our cloud documentation, they are based on the Cloud communication directly with the Anviz hardware, not the CrossChex Cloud specifically:

Files > GitHub - AnvizJacobs/AnvizCloudKit: Anviz device cloud PHP interface kit

Readme > AnvizCloudKit/README.md at master · AnvizJacobs/AnvizCloudKit · GitHub

Protocol > AnvizCloudKit/Protocol.php at master · AnvizJacobs/AnvizCloudKit · GitHub

According to your description, my suggestion is to work under the webhooks integration with CrossChex Cloud.

We have received your request, my R&D colleagues will work to enable the developer mode to your account.

Best Regards.

Thank you @Leonardo_Anviz.

To be sure, Cross Chex cloud does not have an API?

Can you please point me to the webhook documentation?

Can you verify that the following anviz device will work with cross chex: Amazon.com. We have purchased one for testing.

Hello @thepayroll

You can find all the webhooks related stuff on these topics:

yes, the CX2 can work with the Cloud, but it is a limited hardware when comparing with other T&A hardware for integration. For example, it can connect with the CrossChex Cloud, but this model does not have bi directional service (all the information must be set by the cloud and transferred for the hardware)

We have other alternatives to explore more complete hardware functions, such as EP330 PRO, C2 PRO, etc…

Best Regards

hI SIR Leonardo. Please can you help us with our issue on record and employees data not showing any data on the database? We already connect the device to our cloud server using that SDK PHP interface kit GitHub - AnvizJacobs/AnvizCloudKit: Anviz device cloud PHP interface kit. But it seems that we don’t know how to save data on the device after scanning the fingerprint from the device.

Thank you so much for you help sir.

Hi @mendoza.edmar04

The records are transferred from device to cloud automatically by the datapush function.

What is common to happen sometimes, is the timezone difference between device and cloud server…

Please confirm that the device local time and hour is the same time and hour as the server, then after the record is done, search for it under the same date and time

(Im not so familiar with SDK and APIs but sometimes this happens on crosschex cloud

the record is taken but it shows 1 day ahead because the device is set as chinese time as standard, and the cloud is on local time of Americas, a difference around of 12 hours between the record and the server)

Please have a test and let me know

1 Like

Hi sir thank you for the reply. Upon checking the device time zone is GMT + 8 and our server is UTC. But there is no record or attendance saved on our database. Here’s the screenshot below. Also upon checking on the SDK library PHP code the “actionRegister: Device Info:” is working but the “actionTransport and actionReport” functions is not working.

And also please can you give us a guide or is there a something we need to modify on the device or the SDK library GitHub - AnvizJacobs/AnvizCloudKit: Anviz device cloud PHP interface kit so we can get the record from the device. If there is someone know about the process of this SDK library on how we can get the device record attendance.

Thank you so much

Hi @mendoza.edmar04

Please change your device zone to the same as your local time

Currently our R&D team is on Chinese New Year holidays, could you please send me a direct e-mail with the pending content you need help around February 17th? So I can contact them as soon as they came back.

Thank you in advance and sorry for the inconveniences!

1 Like

Hi Leonardo.

We tried to update the device time zone but it is the same issue we don’t know how we can get the device record, employee, fingerprint data, or attendance record.

We will wait for the response after the holiday. Thank you so much

1 Like

Hi @Leonardo_Anviz

Can you answer me a question? Is it still possible to use the AnvizCloudKit in the W2 Pro because im trying to do it and the supposed Server IP that should appear after the insert of the 000048 code in the main screen isnt appearing and now im stuck in that part. I dont know if the code changed or something, can you help me.

Best Regards.

Hi @alexandregugas00 can you please share your W2 Pro serial number and firmware version? I´ll ask my R&D colleagues to check it for us.

Thanks

Hi @Leonardo_Anviz

Sorry for the delay the serial number is: 1650200023430008
And the firmware version is: 03.28.BT_dark

Best Regards.

Hi @Johnny_Anviz can you please help us here … thanks!

@Leonardo_Anviz I would like you to help us with feedback from your engineering team.
It would be very productive to have a little more detailed documentation about the SDK
Thanks for your answer.

Hello @Leonardo_Anviz @Johnny_Anviz,

We have deployed more than 20 anviz W2 and W2 Pro devices to our clients and in our last batch the W2 Pro came with the version 03.28.BT_dark which does not allow us to specify our cloud url to connect the device to our application. We have this integration for more than four years working without problems but with the latest devices we cannot integrate.

We need a solution to this problem.

Thank you.

Hi @arnold.munoz

I´ve asked my R&D team to get in touch with you

If they have not contacted yet, they will contact very soon!

Thanks for your feedback

@cllamas I believe the license activation is missing for this version

@Johnny_Anviz as we spoke, please instruct how to proceed.

Thanks

Dear Cllamas

With our latest firmware ,you can input your own cloud API under cloud website’s developmode - cloud API,the way by manually input was cancelled on device.

If you’d like to go ahead with your previous way,we suggest a downgrade with firmware.

Please contact with our support team by sending e-mail to support@anviz.com ,they will help you with the downgrading.

Hello,

Thank you for your response, we will contact support to ask for downgrade as we cannot change our integration currently, but we will study new integration.

Thanks

1 Like