How to use API to get the records from the CrossChex Cloud?

Hello,
We’d like to test the developer mode. Our ID is 310001014
Thanks

Hi!
I would like to request the developer mode for my account. Company ID: 310000463.

Thanks!

Hi @inpq and @farmacialameda

Developer mode is already available at CrossChex Clod account directly, we don´t need to request for it anymore.

Please log in at your account, then Settings > Developer mode

:smiley:

1 Like

Hi I have use insomia app to test the api if i can get the records. We have already the api key and api secret. But it is not working. Can you give a sample how to fetch the records using php and javascript. thank you very much!!!

1 Like

Hello @ohayo04.jd

We have a github page where we show examples, were you able to check that?

Here is the link

Files > GitHub - AnvizJacobs/AnvizCloudKit: Anviz device cloud PHP interface kit

Readme > AnvizCloudKit/README.md at master · AnvizJacobs/AnvizCloudKit · GitHub

Protocol > AnvizCloudKit/Protocol.php at master · AnvizJacobs/AnvizCloudKit · GitHub

The Cloud demo link is GitHub - AnvizJacobs/AnvizCloudKit: Anviz device cloud PHP interface kit You can get the detail steps to create the cloud system.

And AnvizCloudKit/Protocol.php at master · AnvizJacobs/AnvizCloudKit · GitHub The link include the whole protocol description.

hola buen dia,

Actualmente ya cuento con la clave de API y clave secreta API pero al consumir el servicio para solicitar el token me retorna el error MISS_PARAM

No se si estoy haciendo la peticion mal o me falta configurar algo en la plataforma, el id de la empresa es: 110007295

Gracias.

Hola @Yu_Anviz nos puede colaborar con este?

Gracias!

Tengo el mismo problema. Incluso añadiendo les headers: requestId y timestamp que no sé si los has puesto me devuelve el mismo error.

Parece como si faltase un parámetro pero no sé cual.

ok, ya lo he visto. He malinterpretado la documentación pensando que los headers se ponía en el header de la petición.
Todo va en el body en el mismo formato que la respuesta:

{
“payload”:{
“api_key”: “”,
“api_secret”: “”
},
“header”: {
“version”: “1.0”,
“nameSpace”: “authorize.token”,
“nameAction”: “token”,
“requestId”: “”,
“timestamp”: “”
}
}

Hola,
Nuestros ingenieros de software ya lo revisaron. Parece que hay problema con el paso de parámetros. Puede consultar el siguiente documento para solicitar el Token.

yes. but we cannot use that. we would like to fetch the date using javascript. thank you

sir I have tried to test the api if it’s working. Please refer to the screenshot. I have used the insomia app to make a GET request using the provided endpoint and our api key and api secret but as you can see no token or some data was return. I hope I can hear your reply as soon as possible. Thank you very much

Hi! how can we use CrossChex Cloud API to get employee records?.
We have “api_key” or “api_secret”.
Can we see any example of usage? Can we see the full video tutorial how to achieve that. We are using javascript and laravel.

Thanks in advance.

Hi @ohayo04.jd

I´ve shared your issues with our engineer Mr @Felix_Anviz , he will contact you very soon with a feedback.

Thanks for your patience

Hi! I have not yet received a feedback from sir @Felix_Anviz . Thank you

Hola, será posible que puedan levantar videos tutoriales para poder habilitar la api en google sheet ? o bien pantallados de los pasos para establecer la consultas.

Saludos

Hi @ohayo04.jd

Please check the api document. CrossChex Cloud

Hi! I am having problem fetching the records. It says Error: Couldn’t resolve host name. our company id is 110006774. Thank you very much and hoping for your reply and assistant.

I would like to request that developer mode be enabled for my account. Company ID: 110010706

Hi @soporte4 it´s not necessary anymore to enable developer mode from our side.

You can do it at your own side at Settings page!