Monthly report without breaktime

Hi, I installed ep300 pro, and use crosschex standard. So the question is how to not count the break time for lunch (from 12.00 to 13.00) in the monthly report. I attach few images, I wold like to have in the report 9hours and not 10. There is a way to set it?

And, if few worker work from 7 to 18 without lunch, in the report can I see 11hours? (no overtime)

Thank you for any advice
Stefano

Hello @Webmaster

Did you scheduled the shift to the employee? Please confirm the employee is assigned with the same shift you´re showing, for the same day of the test…

if few worker work from 7 to 18 without lunch, in the report can I see 11hours? (no overtime)

yes, if there are no breaks and they are assigned, it will give you 11 hours in this case

Hi Leonardo. Thanks for the reply. Yes, the image you see is related to the set shift and the clocking simulation (Max B. employee). The “standard” working hours are from 7am to 12pm and 1pm to 6pm, however some employees and only a few days a week (me for example) work extended hours without a lunch break, i.e. I clock in at 8am and leave at 5.30pm .
The goal is to have a report that gives me the total number of hours worked in the company, without lunch breaks and not even overtime is of any interest for now. The owner wants to have a monthly report (the monthly report offered by the software is fantastic) which indicates how many hours in total an employee has worked in the company, trivially, if a person comes in at 7.20, leaves at 12.20 (goes out for a sandwich), comes in at 1pm and leaves at 6pm, the total hours for this day must be 10, end. No overtime, no recognized breaks.
Any other information please ask.

Hi @Webmaster

Perhaps the flexible mode operation would be easier for you, assuming they can clock in and out different hours per day, and you just need a report with the total sum of working hours at the end, with no overtime…

Please check this video that I recorded long time ago (but still very useful), I teach how to configure a “no shift attendance”, what we call “flexible mode”:

Thank you Leonardo, I solved with that solution.

1 Like

Happy to know @Webmaster :smiley:

Best Regards